In some countries, teenagers have job while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

Teenagers are important part of our community. They are the ones who are going to build the future of this land. When talking about teenagers going to work during their time of being still students, some may disagree with this idea; however, others strongly agree. In my view, teenagers should have jobs when they are students for two important reasons.

The main reason is that they will learn skills for their future life. Having to work beside being a student, urges teenagers to be on their own, meanwhile learn to be responsible and hardworking human beings. For example, when I was a junior in high school, in my hometown, Ahvaz, I worked in an art gallery in which I had to make ribbons for small girls. Each day I had to create 9 of them which one of them would take 30 minutes to prepare, so I worked 4 and a half hour every day for the gallery. Therefore, for doing my school assignment I had to stay up late night. This was when I learned that If I wanted to become successful and have my job I have to work hard. As you can see, I wouldn’t come to this conclusion If I hadn’t worked during the time I was a student.

Another reason is that they can help the family. Having a job means having money which is a necessary to have a good life as a teenager. For instance, during the time I worked as a student, my father broke. It was a hard time for my family to accommodate my siblings and I with good food and clothes as we used to be, despite the fact that even my mother worked long hours. With the money I received from making ribbons, I could buy my own necessities, and even sometimes helped my father in everyday expenses. In fact my job was another source of revenue for my family. This experience taught me that having to have job when being a student would worth the hard work.

In sum, though some may think It’s not a good idea for students to have job, since it may not let them with their studies; I believe it’s necessary. Not only does they learn essential skills for the future but also they help the family with extra revenue they bring home. Students should work beside study in order to become prepare for the real word difficulties.

which is a necessary to have a good life as a teenager.
which is a necessity to have a good life as a teenager.

would worth the hard work.
would be worth the hard work.

in order to become prepare for the real word difficulties.
in order to become prepared for the real word difficulties.