Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Movies are the one of the important factors which affect our life. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I prefer the serious movies and I present the following points.

First of all, movies can affect people believes and change their behavior. People will accept the ideas which are going to present in the movies because the actors and actress in the movie are so popular among them. Getting the advices from a respectable person is more effective rather than others. For example, last year a movie about good treating with animals shown in our national TV, which produced with many popular actors. After this movie many organizations established by donators with the purpose of protecting endangered animals, which is a positive results of movies.

Another point which is equally considerable is that making a movie consumes a lot of money. If the entertaining is the main goal, there are many superior ways in terms of financial concerns which can achieve this target, such as cartons, animations or even public places like zoo. I think investing huge amount of budget in order to make an entertaining movie is wasting money while greater options are available. Also people prefer to go to zoo to have fun, not watching a movie from their home.

Admittedly, sometimes it is recommended to convey information and ideas with a fun style through a movie. For example, in the war times, some governments can order to produce a fun movie which humiliate their enemies; moreover show them stupid and weak, which results to improve their own soldier's motivation for fight. In these circumstances, these movies look like amusing, but I claim that all of entertaining movies can be considered as serious which have specific purpose behind it.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases fun and entertaining movies have more influence on people, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I prefer the serious movies due to mentioned justification.

is more effective rather than others.
is more effective than others.

last year a movie about good treating with animals shown in our national TV, which produced with many popular actors.
last year a movie produced with many popular actors about good treating with animals was shown in our national TV .
last year a movie which was produced with many popular actors about good treating with animals was shown in our national TV,

many organizations established by donators
many organizations are established by donators

due to mentioned justification.
due to mentioned justifications.