Essay topics: Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
In contemporary society, much ink has been spilled on the topic that whether it is good for parents to use money to courage their school-aged children to gat good grades. Some claims that such behavior is quite acceptible. Such assertion, however, has been torn into pieces by others. As far as I am concerned, the statement that parents shall offer school-aged children for good grades' award is arbitrary and one-sided because it fails to take all related circumstance into consideration. We should analyze conprehensively before we draw the final conclusion.
There is no denying fact that couraging school-aged children getting good grades for money do have some beneficial aspects. For one reason, young as those children maybe, they have already recognized the significance of money, which means, for some premature children, it may be approprate to teach them how to manage and use money. Children can be beneficial from the process that learning the importance of money and will be good to their further developement. However, the advantages that awarding by money derives cannot be comparable to the advantages not by this way gains.
Firstly, there are several better ways to award children for their good grades. Some school-aged students have not recognized the advantages those money bring, which means a equally toy may be more alluring for them than money. Money, in the other word, cannot serve as a efficient tool to courage children. Take my little brother for example. He is a primary student who doesn't know what money means. As far as his concerned, money is just paper that can change into toy, while toy is what really attract him. Toy is direct and his brain isn't such mature that can figure out the relationship between money and toy. He will be more motivated by award him a toy rather than money and he did do better with a motivation of having a toy. In such way, awarding other kinds of thing do better than just award money.
Secondly, it is a quiet important lesson for children to learn the significance of money because once they have a worry impression of money which can become everything, the joy those changes bring may block their attention on the number, leading to children spend money without limitation. There is a survey done by reporters from Xinhua News Agency, showing that 80% of children who spend money without restriction lack a right impression of money and their parents did not pay much attention on it. 50% of those parents ignores the impact of money may bring and award their children money for their doing right thing. As we can draw from the survey above, awarding money serves as an key factors leading children to have a worry recognization of money.
In brief, based on the previous discussion, the issue that parents should spent money on courage their children for good grades is complex and needs a case by case analysis. We are not supposed to disregard those situations where the statement is unjustifiable. As a result, I cannot totally agree with the statement.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|7 hours 25 min ago||arash_m6||76||Read full essay|
|5 days 4 hours ago||Aylahh||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||ArmenM||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||martreem||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Majid Esh||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||nahid77777777||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Sanjoy Saha||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||SERDARKOCAK||60||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||jeyjey||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||ttscj12||66||Read full essay|
- The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend."Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and FitchRealty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; incontrast, Fitch has 25, many of wh (66)
- People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting (58)
- Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea? (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. (73)
- money (73)
- Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall stu (58)