Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

University is like a bridge which connects the theoretical science to experimental knowledge, thus it is highly significant to obtain the maximum possible advantages of it. Some believe that students should attend to the classes, others support the opposite side, based on their own characters, personal experience or educational background. However, a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides and I almost agree that students should join to classes.

First of all, some courses at the university are not so essential for the occupation that students want to get. For instance, history course is an optional choice for engineers and historical knowledge can't influence their abilities in engineering. Thus, I think in these cases it is not necessary to attend to all of the classes, which can't help individual with his/her future jobs.

On the other hand, many course at the university are very vital in the process of learning and missing one of the meeting can affect your abilities in the future. As an instance, calculation lessons are very difficult and important for engineers and their classes are like the chains which connects to each other. So, if you miss just one rings in these chains, it will be separated and damaged. As you can see, attending to classes can help students to build better comprehension in their lessons.

Furthermore, establishing universities and arranging classes consume huge amount of money and it will be wasted if students don't want to use them. Every year government spend considerable budget for hiring professors and workers in any university. This budget could be assigned to other fields such as sports or city repairing. But when they spend it on the university, I think they have a special purpose for academic environment to make well-educational people and missing the classes will result to failing their goals.

To sum up, I don't deny that students should attend to all of their classes, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I asserts that students should join to the classes due to mentioned justifications. So, I recommend all the students not to miss their important courses and classes and cooperate the government with his objects.

are like the chains which connects to each other
are like the chains which connect to each other

history course is an optional choice for engineers and historical knowledge can't influence their abilities in engineering.
history course is an optional choice for engineers, and historical knowledge can't influence their abilities in engineering.

Every year government spend considerable budget
Every year government spends considerable budgets

Sentence: To sum up, I don't deny that students should attend to all of their classes, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I asserts that students should join to the classes due to mentioned justifications.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and asserts

Don't use 'I almost agree'. Need to support your ideas very clearly. I agree or disagree.

-----------------------