Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Attending school is one of the most important part of our lives. Universities are where we are supposed to learn and be prepared for our future jobs. Some people support attending students in classes. However, I am sure another group of people believe attending classes should be optional. In my view, attending classes should be a requirement for university students for the following reasons:

First of all, I believe students who attend classes get better grades. Attending classes not only does provide better interactions among students and professors which provides the opportunity to learn better but also may provide students with ideas about how the questions are going to look like in the exam and which of the book the should focus better. I remember when I was in college I attended organic chemistry 1 class. I was so interested in the subject and the professor, Dr. Eslami used to explain every mechanism very well. I attended all of the sessions and never missed a class. As a result, I earned A in that class. On the other hand, since I am not a morning pesron and it is very hard for me to wake up, I decided to study for organic chemistry 2 from home since the class used to start at 8 a.m. I thought my reference book and the examples inside the book would be more than enough to make an A. As the semester was going by I felt so overwhelmed with the amount of material that I was supposed be preparing. The worst part is I had no idea which mechanisms I should be focusing on. I was so confused that I ended up seeking help for the course by attending office hours of the professor but it was not that efficient without attending the class. I remember how terrible was the week that I was preparing for the exam. I literally cried everday and struggled to answer the exam questions. I passed the course because of my hard work but my grade was so embarrasing that I was not able to share with my best friend, Maryam. That is why I believe attending classes is a better experience.

Second, attending classes is one of the best ways to make good connections. It is so great to be able to found your business with your college friends and classmates. Furthermore, it brings students with same interest together to learn about a subject so I think this way students can make lifetime friends. Currently, I am a graduate student in Dallas and I work in an organic chemistry laboratory. In my lab, there are some students, Mandy and Kate, who are starting their own business based on our research. They actually founded a company and because of alot of time that they spend together they became best friends. I belive this is a great start for them to stablish their job. Moreover, they attend alot of meeting specially with millioners like Bill Gates to learn how to develop their business better.

To sum up, I think attending classes is a good idea in terms of getting better grades and making great connections. I think all of the studnets who attend universities should attend their classes and not take their classes for granit.

another group of people believe
another group of people believes

better interactions among students and professors which provides the opportunity to learn better
better interactions ... which provide the opportunity to learn better

The worst part is I had no idea
The worst part is that I had no idea

to be able to found your business
to be able to find your business

Sentence: Attending classes not only does provide better interactions among students and professors which provides the opportunity to learn better but also may provide students with ideas about how the questions are going to look like in the exam and which of the book the should focus better.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to the and should

Sentence: They actually founded a company and because of alot of time that they spend together they became best friends.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to became and best

Sentence: On the other hand, since I am not a morning pesron and it is very hard for me to wake up, I decided to study for organic chemistry 2 from home since the class used to start at 8 a.m. I thought my reference book and the examples inside the book would be more than enough to make an A. As the semester was going by I felt so overwhelmed with the amount of material that I was supposed be preparing.
Error: pesron Suggestion: person

Sentence: I literally cried everday and struggled to answer the exam questions.
Error: everday Suggestion: everyday

Sentence: I passed the course because of my hard work but my grade was so embarrasing that I was not able to share with my best friend, Maryam.
Error: embarrasing Suggestion: embarrassing

Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I belive this is a great start for them to stablish their job.
Error: stablish Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Moreover, they attend alot of meeting specially with millioners like Bill Gates to learn how to develop their business better.
Error: millioners Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I think all of the studnets who attend universities should attend their classes and not take their classes for granit.
Error: studnets Suggestion: students
Error: granit Suggestion: grant

Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: i think....

No. of Words: 546 while No. of Different Words: 248 //Don't put long examples. one or two sentences could be enough.

-----------------------