Essay topics: Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
These days, it is undeniable that computers are essential in order to support people’s lives. Some people argue that computers help their lives easier and more comfortable, while others claim that they make life more complicated and stressful. Personally, I obviously believe that computers make many benefits to people because they help a lot with education and communication. This essay will provide further aspects why I believe in computer’s utilization and more example to support this idea in the subsequent paragraphs.
First and foremost, computers broaden the human’s knowledge horizon. Nowadays, computers have many search engines that allow people to access a bunch of online information, so people today can readily find an answer of their puzzle. Furthermore, most works from school are necessary to use computers, students use a computer to research their homework because it is comfortable to search many accessible data. I can attest this from my experience; When I was an elementary student, I usually used a computer to work my assignments. According to a lot of subjects that I learned in one day, there were many works from different classes such as mathematics and sciences, which all were the research papers. In this case, a computer would be my best tool for working and searching because their searching abilities, which is easy to analyze huge information on online-platform, were proper for student’s works.
Secondly, they allow people to have a faster distant communication. There are many ways that computers are able to easily connect people from another part in the world, such as e-mail and online messenger, so they eradicate a distance between people and allow them to communicate. Accordingly, the more people have convenient communication, the more they know about global news and stories. To illustrate this, when I went to study abroad for a month, a computer is always my first choice for connecting to my family. I used it to send my messages to my mother, and we were able to see each other through video calling. Therefore, because of computers, she knew instantly all about my status, and it is certainly clear to see why computers are helpful for faster communicating.
In conclusion, I strongly agree that computers are beneficial for making life comfortable. This is due to the fact that they support people to broaden their knowledge horizon by their cutting-edge abilities and help to communicate faster with other people in the wide world.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 days 13 hours ago||Polina1607||76||Read full essay|
|1 week 11 hours ago||jeffhjz||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||impce||83||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||omega93||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||omega93||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||SHARMIN AKTAR||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||christian_ch||89||Read full essay|
|3 months 15 hours ago||mojtaba1980||88||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||valli||89||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Bibek Regmi||78||Read full essay|
- People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country? (70)
- A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time. (76)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?To improve the quality of education, universities should spend money on salaries university professors.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. (73)