Essay topics: Some people say people taking risks can be more successful than people who are careful and cautious. What is your opinion? Please give specific details and examples in your answer.
Throughout history, there have been long-lasting disputes among scientists about reasons of prosperity and defeat. A controversial question which is often raised regarding this issue is whether people who take risks can be more successful than who are careful and cautious. Some people possess the conviction that this is a true sentence whereas others hold exactly the opposite and allege that being careful and caution in decisions are the key of success. I personally contend that most of the prosperous people have taken risks at the first step of their works. To substantiate my point of view, the following paragraphs represent a cursory glance at the most outstanding reasons.
The first reason coming to mind to elucidate my standpoint is concerned with this issue that from the psychological point of view, people who take risk are more courageous than who are too careful. In other words, they do not afraid of defeat. They are tenacious and strive to do the best in their works, but if they do not be successful, for any reason, they would examine another ways and do not surrender. To shed light on this issue, take my personal experience as a real example. When I was undergraduate student in university, I wanted to start a job, although I had lots of assignments and projects in university. At first, It was significantly hard for me to manage my works. I was in a tough situation, but I was determined. By passing time, I could overcome most of my problems and now, I have a business for which others admire me.
The second rationale behind this opinion is rooted in the fact that making decisions carefully and cautiously is very good, but it should not be disruptive. We have to consider all aspects of works and finally, decide whether it would be successful. Most of the people who are prosperous have taken risks. The noteworthy statistics, revealed by a social research conducted in my country, show that more than 90 percent of prosperous people have taken risks. It is axiomatic that myriad of them have some defeats. They have learned from their defeats and as a result, they conquer the obstacles. Tomas Edison, the well-known inventor is a real example. He did a momentous work after successive defeats.
In conclusion, contemplating all the aforementioned reasons, one soon realizes that not only most of the successful people have taken risks, they have obliged to take risk. Thus, it is recommended that people believe on themselves and be confident that they can carry out unbelievable works.
- If you need to take a course, which professor's course would you like to take?• a professor who was voted the most popular• a professor who has just won an award for an outstanding research (73)
- If you were the leader of the country, what kind of policy would you use to succeed?1. Creating job for unemployed people2. Develop agriculture and reduce food prices3. Develop Housing (90)
- Some people say people taking risks can be more successful than people who are careful and cautious. What is your opinion? Please give specific details and examples in your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree that job has greater effect on your overall happiness than social life? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?Because people are busy doing so many different things, they do very few things well.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.Use (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Famous entertainers and athletes deserve to have more privacy than they have now.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.Use specific reasons and examples t (83)