Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place?

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people prefer one place for living in entire of their lives, on the other hand others tend to various spots. From my perspective, I would side with the latter. So, as Hollywood celebrities say: "Let's cut to the chase."

Taking my view into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that it can enhance our experience. It goes without saying there are people who are willing to delve deeper into their favorite majors by gaining experience form different situations. Therefore, living and study in other places can make this dream comes true. Besides, a man who has a penchant for achieving a highly convenient life with high amount of income and salary should put his concentration on his job in different opportunities in order to making progress.

Another rationale of why I take positive view about different places in about my spirit. It is absolutely certain that when I got older it is a good chance to have a job that lets me travel at different corners of the world. In fact, it can give me a sense of passion in order to pursue my goals. Likewise, in can enhance my motivation and because of that I have received many promotions in my life. This significantly lies in the fact that man-kind need to be free from any limitation.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes: "a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which some guys would like one place to reduce their risk and efforts. In fact, new place bring them other disturbances and intrusions including finding proper job or new school to children. As a result, some prefer to have got accustomed to one climate than a great diversity of it.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe one place for living is best can be accepted occasionally, though the situations like hardship are too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, experience and spirit refreshing are prime factors to my propensity for choosing different communities to live. If I could have a chance to make a decision, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose different places.

gaining experience form different situations
gaining experience from different situations

can make this dream comes true.
can make this dream come true.

in order to making progress.
in order to make progress.

why I take positive view about different places in about my spirit.
why I take positive view about different places is about my spirit.

Likewise, in can enhance my motivation
Likewise, it can enhance my motivation

new place bring them other disturbances
a new place brings them other disturbances
new places bring them other disturbances

Double check grammar issues after essay writing.