Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.

In today's hectic life, it is amazing the fact that people of different walk of life differ in their concepts about preserving lands. There are many people who think that animals should be saved because human beings cannot live without them. others don't agree and claims that the most important is the well being of human beings. My grandmother used to say '' human beings will destroy the world''. It seems that she was right, I believe there are some advantages in protecting lands such as environment conditions improve and also, jobs are created.

As a matter of fact, when we preserve natural lands, the environmental conditions tend to improve. Do you imagine the world without animals? because I don't. They play a key role on people's live, even I might say that we cannot survive without them. When we protect lands from being used for other purposes such as houses or industrial usage, we save animals' live. According to the local newspaper, a small peace of land of around 50 meters might inhabits millions of animals. Thus, preserving this spaces we are also protecting our lives and the future generations. For instances, animals play an astonishing role in the world, in countries such as Africa where most of the natural lands have been damaged, people have being affected by mosquitoes born diseases. Due to the fact that natural birds are the natural predators of mosquitoes, their habitats have been destroyed and they have migrated to other places. With this in mind, we might conclude that if lands where birds used to live would have been preserved, diseases wouldn't have affected these people.

Another noteworthy aspect of this ongoing explanation is that land provide people with jobs. people get a direct benefit of farming because it provides jobs for millions of citizens. If we a count from the harvest until the product is sent to national markets, in this transportation there are a lot of intermediary who benefits direct or indirect from this practice. Furthermore, lands not only produce crops, also it can be used to rear animals such as cows. Cows provide people with milk and meat, thus these animals play a critical role in our lives. Most of our food is made from milk. As we can see, a peace of land can be used in different ways.

In conclusion, I outright support the fact that people should preserve lands because they improve the environment and help create jobs. I consider that in the future governments should ban the use of lands for other purposes rather than agriculture.

it is amazing the fact that
it is amazing for the fact that

in protecting lands such as environment conditions improve and also, jobs are created.
Description: check books how to use 'such as'

Thus, preserving this spaces we are also protecting our lives
Thus, by preserving this spaces we are also protecting our lives

Sentence: According to the local newspaper, a small peace of land of around 50 meters might inhabits millions of animals.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to might and inhabits

Sentence: Thus, preserving this spaces we are also protecting our lives and the future generations.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and spaces

Sentence: If we a count from the harvest until the product is sent to national markets, in this transportation there are a lot of intermediary who benefits direct or indirect from this practice.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to we and a

a lot of 'play a role...'. Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences.