Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Study is very important in human’s life. In order to make life better we should have to plan our study in a better way. In that case some people prefer to study alone and prefer to study in a group. In my case I do prefer to study in a group. There are lots of benefits of studying in a group.

At first group study allow us to share variety of ideas to solve a problem in a comprehensive way. Group study allows the environment to share multiple experiences that may help to deal any problem in a different perspective. For example, when I was in a high school, teacher assigns a group task for us with a very limited time. There we were five and each member assign the specific task to complete a project. That helps us to complete our project on time.

In second, working in a group allows us to become a good listener and good speaker as well. Because during a group study we listen the ideas of other people and if you think that was a great idea that you praise and respect his/her idea. And that also helps to form a innovative idea in yourself. So speak up in front of your friend and that brings you the confidence.

Furthermore, group study helps us to learn better because peer learning is the very effective way of learning new things. That helps to generate innovative ideas and learn quickly. It also helps to save time since work is divided among each member in a group and we can work faster. And that obviously save time and energy.

Thus, I do prefer to study in a group rather that studying alone and this is not only because I it gives us a varieties of ideas to learn but also have a great experience and that may help to make our career better with the good relationship among the group members.

group study allow us to share
group study allows us to share

each member assign the specific task
each member assigns the specific task