The students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

The students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

Although some people believe that students are more influenced by their friends, but it seems to me teachers are more influential due to, first, they have the educational role, and second the level of their thought and experience is not comparable with a person at their same age.

To begin with, the educational role of teachers is at the first level of importance. The students are getting impressed by their teacher's manner in the class. The duty of a teacher is not just teaching some scientific and theoretical facts. In fact, it is more than that; the student can get the lesson of life from his teacher's manner. For example, when I was a student, I had a chemistry teacher with the extraordinary ability in teaching chemistry. Her method of teaching was unique; she used the real and humanity instances to illustrate the concepts of chemistry. In fact, while learning chemistry, she opened our sights to the inevitable and real facts, whether enjoyable or horrible, in the society that we dealt with it. Gradually, the students found a deep understanding about various concepts and realized how to analyze the problems they faced them.

Also, most of the students are more influenced by people that their level of thoughts and knowledge, is on the higher level of them. The students try to share with their students not to influence by them. For getting intellectually help, mostly they get a hand from their teachers. For instance, the best person for consulting in my personal life is my chemistry teacher who I really believe her intellectually and morally.

To put the issues into a nutshell, the students follow a person who has the options like having enough knowledge and experience, to be trustable and reliable. In other words, teachers could be the most significant people in their student's life.

is my chemistry teacher who I really believe her intellectually and morally.
is my chemistry teacher whom I really believe her intellectually and morally.