Subject it is the responsibility of government to provide health care to everyone living in that country

Subject: it is the responsibility of government to provide health care to everyone living in that country

In the world of globalization, health is the most prominent issue. People always do debate on the topic that a government is responsible to provide health care to every citizen in the country. Some people agree to the statement and others disagree. However, from my vintage point, the government is responsible for the health of citizens. I would like to give elaborated explanation for it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the healthcare is a basic need and everyone deserves to be healthy. Indeed, people are dying every day because of different kind of diseases like aids, cancers, tuberculosis etc. Some people are illiterate, they cannot recognize the symptoms of any disease. Result of this, they suffer from the worst condition of life and die eventually. If the government take care of them by providing the knowledge and a health insurance for the diseases, they can be recovered from it. The public awareness is the government’s responsibility. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my countries government. Recently, Obama has passed” Obamacare” bill under which all the health seekers get benefit of health insurance, so whenever people have any issue with health, money won’t become a obstacle to visit a doctor. Obama thought about people’s health without any kind of bias between wealthy and poor society. Hence, he provides great health care to the all citizens.

Secondly, the government has enough money to take care of all people. Government earns a lot of revenue from taxes and the export businesses. While, some poor people do not have money for their food and shelter, so they can’t afford to get any preventive vaccination shots or medications. I remember few months back, many people were diagnosed with H1N1 infection. People didn’t have access to the medication of this virus and died because of it. If the government thinks about the public preventive care then it can be stopped. Hence, the government should invest some bucks in the healthcare.

Thirdly, by proving health care government can create a brighter future of the nation. Apparently, when a person gets sick, he/she cannot attend work, which creates loss in productivity. This will ultimately affects country’s economy. If people get medication for free of cost, then they won’t hesitate to take it. They will be healthier and will live qualitative life. People will live better and it will boost the nation’s economy. For instance, I read an article about Africa, people are suffering from different viruses from forests, they do not have any governmental help in the prevention of that. Result of that, they do not have any qualitative life and it’s the main reason for its poor economy. In sum, the healthy people create the healthy nation.

To wrap up, I firmly believe that government is responsible to provide health care to everyone living in that country because the health care is people’s basic need, the government has more money and the healthy people will create a bright future.

Sentence: If the government take care of them by providing the knowledge and a health insurance for the diseases, they can be recovered from it.
Description: The fragment government take care is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my countries government.
Suggestion: Refer to countries and government

Sentence: Hence, he provides great health care to the all citizens.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all