Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well.

There is no doubt that nowadays, being successful play the key role in people's lives. no one can deny the effects of being successful on our private lives. A controversial question which is often raised regarding this issue is that whether succsessful people try new things and take risks or they only doing what they know how to do well. There are some people who may take the view that successful people always take risks and try new experiences. On the other hand, there are some other people who take the opposite viewpoint and believe that people who do what they know how to do well become successful. But I personally agree with the first belief. In other words, from my point of view, inorder to achieve success, people should try new things and experiences instead of only doing what they expert in. Among countless reasons which can support my idea I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that successful people didn’t know at the first step, in what fields they can be successful. As a matter of fact, people who experience new things can realize better their abilities and their talents. So, they can utilize their experiences inorder to thrive their talents and become prosperous. Therefore, people should try new things and take risks inorder to gain achievement. For instance, I remember when I was in high school, I did not know in what major I can be successful but I knew that I liked art and engineering. Therefore, I decided to read both majors at the same time. One year after entering university, I decided to quit art and continue engineering. Because, I found out that I can be more successful in engineering.

Another equally noteworthy point supporting my opinion is that successful people have lots of good or bad experiences. In fact, one of the factors which play the key role in being successful is being experienced. Successful people always seek for new experiences and new opportunities. Besides, if they fail in their work, they will not lose their hope, they will just obtain valuable experiences and exploit their experiences in another situation that will help them to become successful in the future. According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by a recent resaerch conducted in our country, more than eighty percent of people who are successful in their lifes are people who try to learn experiences in various fields.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first ones which cross the mind at first, they are by no means the only reasons available. Actually, another subtle point which should be borne in mind is that successful people always have a high confidence. Indeed, as far as I am concerned, by means of taking risks and trying various things, people can boost their self confidence. Thus, they reach to the beilef that they can be successful in whatever they want to do. As aresult, their way of thinking certainly can help them to achieve success.

To wrapt it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the conclusion that being successful requires trying new things and taking risks, but that was the story in a nut shell. Actually, there are some other reasons and examples challenging the claim which are not mentioned above. By and large, I firmly recommend that people should experience different opportunities and let themselves to taste various things.

being successful play the key role
being successful plays the key role

Sentence: A controversial question which is often raised regarding this issue is that whether succsessful people try new things and take risks or they only doing what they know how to do well.
Error: succsessful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: In other words, from my point of view, inorder to achieve success, people should try new things and experiences instead of only doing what they expert in.
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order

Sentence: So, they can utilize their experiences inorder to thrive their talents and become prosperous.
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order

Sentence: Therefore, people should try new things and take risks inorder to gain achievement.
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order

Sentence: According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by a recent resaerch conducted in our country, more than eighty percent of people who are successful in their lifes are people who try to learn experiences in various fields.
Error: resaerch Suggestion: research

Sentence: Thus, they reach to the beilef that they can be successful in whatever they want to do.
Error: beilef Suggestion: belief

Sentence: As aresult, their way of thinking certainly can help them to achieve success.
Error: aresult Suggestion: result

Sentence: To wrapt it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the conclusion that being successful requires trying new things and taking risks, but that was the story in a nut shell.
Error: wrapt Suggestion: wrap

The introduction is too big. 350 words are enough.

-------------------------------