Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well.

When it comes to the issue of being successful by trying new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well. Some people may agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their belief. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion. Also those opponents probably could provide us with strong purposes for their thoughts. I believe that trying new things is the key to be unique and successful .There are so many reasons that support my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First of all, It is widely understood that all the well-known personalities were having different thoughts, act, and idea. Most of these people were having problems to convince the world for bringing new ideas. Moreover, in order to prove their opinion , they had to be reckless and do dangerous things most of the times. For example, Abbas Ibnfirnas , An Arabic scientist who tried to prove that humans could fly by using big wings. These wings look like bird's wings. Abbas went up to a high mountain and jumped with these wings, he was able to fly for short period then he fail. Abbas idea, later in life , was the main baseline of building up airplanes. Without that risk and the unusual thinking, we could never experiance the joy of flying. Actually, we might be still riding horses, if Abbas never try to fly!!!

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of trying new things to be successful is the competition and fast growing nature of the life. Nowadays, there are many hard workers who are trying new ideas every day, Therefore, it is hard for ordinary thinkers to be successful in this situation. For instance, Nokia, a cell phone company, has lost the competition and the owner sold the company. Among the high development and introduction of smart phones, it was hard for nokia to survive and cope with new technology and technique. I remember when nokia's directer was crying and says his unforgotten words " We did not do any thing wrong, but in some way We lost" . In another word, we may loose if we try new thing, but we could never be successful if we do not try.

From what have been discussed above, It is so obvious that without trying and taking a risk sometimes,It could be impossible to achieve goals and prove ideas. Life is too short and we have to get advantage from the available resource , introducing new thoughts and trying to see things from different corners.

Sentence: Abbas went up to a high mountain and jumped with these wings, he was able to fly for short period then he fail.
Description: The fragment he fail . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past tense

if Abbas never try to fly
if Abbas never tries to fly

we may loose if we try new thing,
we may lose if we try new thing,

Sentence: Without that risk and the unusual thinking, we could never experiance the joy of flying.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

1. The introduction is long, and there is a pattern behind.

2. The example in the second paragraph doesn't match the topic 'Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well.'
----------------------