Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past

Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

Technology has developed by leaps and bounds in recent years, and it has become an essential part of our society. Whatever it is business, entertainment or education, technology has greatly improved our efficiency and experience. In term of technology and children's creativity, I believe technology has enhanced children creativity rather than lowering it compared to the past.

First of all, the applications that come hand in hand with mobile devices have helped children's creativity development in many ways. Children love playing games, which is a fact that hasn't ever changed. With the amazing game applications, children can easily indulge themselves in those interesting problems that require creativity to overcome. For example, my younger brother loves play his iPad. On this high-tech product he can play many inspiring games that promote his problem solving skills, such as games about escaping rooms or finding ways out of a maze. And he loves them because he can prove his smartness by beating the games. On the other hand, children in the past apparently did't have the advantages we have. With the various apps, we can easily train kids' brains.

Secondly, technology provides a much cheaper way for parents to help their children to develop creativity. If a father in 50 years ago wanted to let his daughter learn some drawing, a universally acknowledged creative activity, he had to hire a skilled teacher and buy many kinds of pens and pigments and papers for his daughter. If he was not wealthy then the cost would be unbearable. If a contemporary father wants to do the same thing for his daughter but he is short of money, he could buy a iPad or some other cheaper tablet to achieve the same goal. Today we can watch skilled drawer teaching in a video on internet, and there are plenty great drawing apps available too. So today, the cost of developing children's creativity is much lower than in the past.

In a nut shell, with the great technology we have, not only it is easier for kids to be creative but also it is cheaper for parents. So technology has made children more creative than in the past.

Sentence: In term of technology and children's creativity, I believe technology has enhanced children creativity rather than lowering it compared to the past.
Suggestion: Refer to children and creativity

not only it is easier for kids to be creative but also it is cheaper for parents.
not only is it easier for kids to be creative but also it is cheaper for parents.

Sentence: If a contemporary father wants to do the same thing for his daughter but he is short of money, he could buy a iPad or some other cheaper tablet to achieve the same goal.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a noun, plural, proper
Suggestion: Refer to a and iPad