People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries.

Imagine if you have chances of traveling to foreign countries and touring around in your own homeland. Which would you choose? Traveling to foreign countries is relatively more exciting while traveling within our own countries is cheap and convenient. Some people might say people benefit more from traveling in their own countries, but I disagree with the statement and I will elaborate my reasons in the essay.

First of all, traveling to other countries gives us the opportunity of seeing different cultures. I believe for most of us one of the most important purposes of a travel is about geting a glance of different things that is unusual in our daily life. And traveling abroad can better meet this goal compared to staying our own countries because the cultural differences among countries are bigger than they are between places with our own country, so it is apparent that we can learn a lot more things by traveling oversea, such as the local food or customs and exotic architecture. For example, I once took a vacation in japan which brought me the cultural shock greater than ever before. The streets were incredibly clean while there were no trash cans to be found along the busiest streets. People there were also very polite and carefully follow orders. Such visit truly benefits me a lot more than the traveling within my own countries.

Secondly, When travel to another country we have chances to see the most famous places of interests by ourselves. I always want to see the beautiful elf tower with my own eyes not only because its appearance is attractive but also it stands for romantic and I want to bring my girl friend to it. But only by traveling to France I can achieve this goal. And the most well-known places are distributed around the world, such as the pyramids in Egypt and the Great wall in China or the Statue of liberty in US, so if you want to visit some of them, there is a big chance that you have to go oversee. However, some people might complaint about the expense and long time flight they have to suffer when they go abroad, but I think these problems lose significance when they are compared with the unique experience brought by them.

In a nutshell, traveling to foreign countries helps us learn more about the world and give us chances of seeing the most famous places so people benefit more from it.

No. of Words: 413 while No. of Different Words: 208