The things we learn from our friends are more important than what we learn from our family

In the world of modernization and globalization, its a very crucial to learn from others. Learning is a lifelong process, no matter at which phase of our life. Some people say the things we learnt from our friends are more important that what we learn from our family and others disagree. From my vintage point, learning from family member is a very vital for following reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that our parents are primary teacher. Since we take birth on the earth, we learn from them like how to eat, walk, talk etc. Child always sees his/her parents doing different tasks and imitates them. Parents teach us how to become a good person with better education. They play several roles for their child. For instance, when I was a kid, I did not have any siblings. To give a company to me they became child with me. When I grew up, they taught me an education and helped me with my projects and homework. My mother taught me the meaning of loyalty, honesty, trust and friendliness. I remember, sometime I behaved very bad, then I got plenty of punishment from them. They just wanted me to follow right path towards my bright future. They played role of a good friend when I was a teenager. Moreover, we spend our less time with friends compare to parents. So we lean very few things from friends. Even they do not have much to share with us as they have similar perspective to us. In sum, parents play a very immense role in our life than friends.

Another reasons that deserves some word is that family member always helps child in any condition. Some friends are fair weather friends, who didapper during our bad circumstances. Our parents always stand behind us even thought when we make mistakes. Their suggestions are more valuable as they have more experience than our friends. Parents have more practical aspect toward the reality of world. They always think good for their offspring. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my personal experience. When I was in Pharmacy college, I did one accident by mistake. Unintentionally, I hit my vehicle to one poor lady. I was so scared at the site. My friends were available there and they suggested me to run away without helping the poor lady. She was injured a little bit. When I explained it to my father. He was angry but patiently he told me to go back to that lady and to help her. He explained me that I suppose not to run away. It was my huge mistake. I went back, took her to the hospital and asked for apology her about this silly mistake. You can see, my friends misguided me, but my parents corrected me.

To wrap up, I strongly believe that the things we learn from our parents are more important because they are our primary guide and give us a good piece of advice.

its a very crucial to learn
it's very crucial to learn

are more important that what we learn from our family
are more important than what we learn from our family

we spend our less time with friends compare to parents
we spend our less time with friends compared to parents

Sentence: Another reasons that deserves some word is that family member always helps child in any condition.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Another and reasons

Sentence: Some friends are fair weather friends, who didapper during our bad circumstances.
Error: didapper Suggestion: disappear

Avg. Sentence Length: 13.342 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences wanted.