TPO 30 question 2

TPO 30 question 2

One of the most important aspects in our lives is work. People should have a job that suits their lives style. Some people like to work for the whole week but only for few hours a day. Others prefer to work only half a week with long hours each day. Personally, I would rather to work only three days for long hours and get relaxed the remain of the week, so I can manage my life better for several reasons.

First of all, working only for few days is more effective. If someone has a family he can work for three days and his partner, the wife, works in her job for the remaining of the week. Thus, each time one of them can stay with kids and they will not need to send them to a daycare which cost a lot. In addition, parents would take care of their children in a better way if they stayed with them the whole week. It sometimes difficult to take a day off from work if one of the kids gets sick, as a result, staying one of the parents at home while the other one working can solve this problem. Working half of week provides more time to do some errands. For example, someone can go shopping in the off days. That would be easier that shopping after work, which will be tiring. Furthermore, although some people feel comfortable with working shorter hours for the whole week, I think working few days a week more efficient especially if someone has a family.

Having few days without working is more enjoyable. By this way, I can have some free days to do what I like. For instance, sleeping at the morning until ten or eleven o'clock which I really like. Also, staying up at night watching movies or any TV shows is one of my favorite time. In addition, if I prepared to picnic with my family, I can go without needing to take a vacation from the work. Once I went to New York four days, which were enough to spend pleasant time and see some sites there without needing to take a vacation from the work. Moreover, there will be more time participating in some activities like school activities and spend more time with kids. Accordingly, few days working allow us to enjoy or lives by having free time to participate some activities or whatever we want.

To sum up, depending on conditions of people and what can fit and suit their lives, they can choose what is practical to them. Personally, working few days a week much better to stay with kids by arranging that by both the mother and father, and also it is more convenient to have funny and comfortable life.

get relaxed the remain of the week,
get relaxed at the remain of the week,

That would be easier that shopping after work
That would be easier for shopping after work

I think working few days a week more efficient
I think working few days a week will be more efficient

Personally, working few days a week much better to stay
Personally, working few days a week is much better to stay

Sentence: Accordingly, few days working allow us to enjoy or lives by having free time to participate some activities or whatever we want.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to working and allow

No. of Words: 465 while No. of Different Words: 208 //it means there are a lot of duplicated words

----------------------