TPO11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to somuch information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

TPO11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so
much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

With the development of technology, people have been able to expand the area of their knowledge and expertise. Having access to the Internet connection is one of those technological advancements. When it comes to the Internet, controversy surrounds the issue of whether such tool offers valuable sources of information for individuals or not. Some people are of the opinion that since cheating, hacking people's accounts and spreading viruses through the Internet would create serious problems, it would not be a reliable way of offering information. I believe, however, the advantages of the Internet outweigh its disadvantages for the following reasons

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that there is a wide variety of academic resources in the Internet. There are a lot of various ways by which the Internet helps people commuicate with other individuals. Chatting, sending email, downloading articles are at least three applications of the Internet connection. For example, when I was an undergraduate student, I carried out many researches about synthesizing formula to turn non-degradable plastics to degradable ones. In the middle of doing my experiment, I faced unexpected problems. And my teacher was not available. Therefore, I turned on my computer, connected to the Internet then started surfing the Net. I found many appropriate articles about my problems that I had dealt with. Internet provided me with free article in which there were comprehensive solutions to the way of doing my experiments. After studying the atricle, I decided to email the author of that article. Thanks to such valuable technology which enabled me to contact with professors from long distance, offering me valuable advice. Without the Internet, I could not gather information and complete my thesis.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands to be reflected is that without the Internet, we cannot purchase our products. Nowadays, advertising would be an effective approach for manufacturers to sell their products and in turn to earn considerable profit. In order to make a wise decision while purchasing their desirable products, consumers try to gather reliable and valid information through various resources. Since consumers' comments on various products are left, new consumers can conveniently decide whether to have one of the selected items or not. In fact, evaluating the reliability of a specific product can be understood by reading other consumers' opinions. As you can see, the Internet benefit us from various aspects like which products to be purchased, and what brands are more valid and economical

To sum up, not only being enriched academically but also purchasing the high-quality and economical products are the advantages of the Internet, offering many useful information to us.

not only being enriched academically but also purchasing the high-quality and economical products
'not only... but also' here is not parallel.

Sentence: There are a lot of various ways by which the Internet helps people commuicate with other individuals.
Error: commuicate Suggestion: communicate

Sentence: After studying the atricle, I decided to email the author of that article.
Error: atricle Suggestion: article