TPO5(independent)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

TPO5(independent)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not people today spend too much on personal enjoyment or rather on things they should do, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. While some people tend to think that nowadays, majority of people spent most of their lives for recreational activities, others seem to disagree with it. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believed that the aforementioned statement is not correct and following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First of all, in some parts of humans life there is no choices just to surrender to commitments. Take mothers as an example, most of the time they have to take care of their beloved babies and doing their related works, washing the dresses, doing house work and etc. Some mothers cannot sleep enough during the night; they have to wake up in order to feed their infants. For the sake of becoming mothers, they have to sacrifice their lives to family and children.

In addition, financial status of most of people will not allow them to indulge in various entertainments. Apparently, all people enjoy going to vacation with their families and relax in a luxury hotel; however, it will cost a lot of money, that merely could few types of people afford it. Consequently, a person has to work hard, which is not always easy and enjoyable, in order to gain money for a little recreational task.

Last but not the least, surely many people have a zeal for reaching to the zenith of development in many aspects of their lives. Nevertheless, this desire fails to approach, if they do not experience any hard task efforts like for instance, studying, working and other types of difficult efforts. Being a well-known professor in a reputed university is unrealistic, if you only tend to focus on your personal enjoyments during your life.

Taking all the facts into the consideration, I am of opinion that today people spend most of their time doing tasks they ought to do. This is not to say, of course, that other points of view are completely without merits. Notwithstanding, I think the reasons I provided in favor of my opinion are stronger.

there is no choices just to surrender to commitments.
there are no choices just to surrender to commitments.