In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today Do you agree or disagree with the topic

Some people believe that, in the next twenty years, number of cars on road would increase considerably because they are under the impression that technology—including cars, etc.—is getting more and more affordable. However I strongly disagree with this stance for two reasons, which I will elucidate below.
First of all, I believe that there will be fewer cars in future because the state of public transport all over the world has dramatically improved, which implies a lesser number of people would feel the need of owning a car. For example, in my city, New Delhi, the state of public transport has vastly improved over the last few decades, with public buses now covering virtually every route. Moreover, the frequency of buses is something no one I have heard of complaining. The buses to every route arrive every couple of minutes, thus people don’t have to wait endlessly. Personally, I have witnessed lesser cars on roads in my city and I firmly believe that this trend would continue in future also. Even in my locality, I have witnessed people moving away from owning a car and preferring public transport system.
Secondly, nowadays, people have become much more aware of the environmental problems that vehicular traffic causes. They have become more concerned, which we all should, with the emission of poisonous gases—carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, etc.— that cars emit on consuming fossil fuel—diesel, petrol, etc. The ill effects on health, both personal and environmental, by owning a car far outweigh any possible advantages that it may have. The emission of these greenhouse gases not only has an impact on the climate—unexpected rainfalls, rising sea level, relentless heat waves in tropical areas—but also are detrimental to the lives of every citizen, including our loved ones. For instance, more than a dozen of families in our society have abandoned cars and they now only travel via public transport.
In conclusion, I argue that there will be far fewer cars on roads in future for the aforementioned two reasons. I see a future with lesser health issues and increasing use of public transport.