A university education should always include an internship or some type of a work experience. Do you agree or disagree. Provide some reasons and examples for your answer.

A university education should always include an internship or some type of a work experience. Do you agree or disagree. Provide some reasons
and examples for your answer.

Education plays crucial role in our life. In order to understand some subjects you need to have work experience with it. Some people will agree on that university should always include an internship or some type work experience. some will disagree with it. I believe that university should include internship or some type of work experience.

First of all, student can corelate their theoritical knowledge with practical knowledge. for example, when my friend had about to finish his MBBS he had to take internship compulsary for last six months. when he started he was little nervous but as he proceed he realised that he can use his all knowledge without getting a real job.

Second thing , i would like to tell students can get jobs easily when they have little experience before through internship. For example, my brother is a computer programmer. when he was studying one famous company needed some employes and school gave internship to my brother. He worked so dilligently that manager liked his work so much he has offered job to my brother.as you see internship can give you confidence in working and future work.

Third,Internship prepares you for the third job. when you work you realised that how is real job and how you need to deal with sifferent situation. My sister did course in chemistry and when she got her first job she already had some experience and she did a great job in her real job since begining.

So in conclusion, i think every student need some job experince before they enter real job world, and so according to that schjool or universities have make an arrangement like internship so students dont get overwhelmed when they start their real job.

Education plays crucial role in our life
Education plays a crucial role in our lives

you need to have work experience with it
Description: 'it' refers to what?

every student need some job experince
every student needs some job experiences

Sentence: So in conclusion, i think every student need some job experince before they enter real job world, and so according to that schjool or universities have make an arrangement like internship so students dont get overwhelmed when they start their real job.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and make

Sentence: First of all, student can corelate their theoritical knowledge with practical knowledge. for example, when my friend had about to finish his MBBS he had to take internship compulsary for last six months. when he started he was little nervous but as he proceed he realised that he can use his all knowledge without getting a real job.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: corelate Suggestion: correlate
Error: theoritical Suggestion: theoretical
Error: compulsary Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, my brother is a computer programmer. when he was studying one famous company needed some employes and school gave internship to my brother.
Error: employes Suggestion: employees

Sentence: He worked so dilligently that manager liked his work so much he has offered job to my brother.as you see internship can give you confidence in working and future work.
Error: dilligently Suggestion: diligently

Sentence: Third,Internship prepares you for the third job. when you work you realised that how is real job and how you need to deal with sifferent situation.
Error: sifferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: My sister did course in chemistry and when she got her first job she already had some experience and she did a great job in her real job since begining.
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Error: schjool Suggestion: school
Error: experince Suggestion: experience

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.