Essay topics: What are qualities of a good neighbor?
It is established beyond doubt that good qualities form a fundamental part of a person's characteristics without which his/her personality seem to be incomplete. As a matter of fact, trustworthy, integrity, commitment, respect, communication and so forth, are of utmost important hallmarks or qualities that form an ideal personality and neighbors are not exception from this role. In fact, good neighbors should carry specific characters, which distinct them from each other. In the ensuing paragraphs some convincing reasons will be delineated to elaborate my personal stance.
To commence with, trustworthy and integrity are among significant hallmarks that having them could highlight every personality. Generally phrased, not only are they the most required and most admired qualities of all people but also are effective for every neighbor. The willingness and ability to trust the people that you look up is absolutely essential to your ability to perform at your very best. As a tangible example, if neighbors trust and get help from each other, not only can trustworthy spread out in every given society but also can make people progress in their life day in day out. To elucidate more on this issue, with integrity and trustworthy you have nothing to fear since you have nothing to hide and also with trustworthy and integrity you will do the right things so, you will have no guilt. As far as I am concerned, trust make people decide their path and patronize other to face trials and tribulations in their lives effectively.
Another reason that should not go unnoticed is that good neighbors should be able to handle problems maturely. Broadly speaking, consider neighbors living in an apartment complex and confront various difficulties in their everyday life. A good neighbor is a neighbor that would be capable to face those problems vigorously and make a sound decision to deal with difficulties. Indeed, a mature decision is needed in order to overcome any problems. Going into the depth, good neighbors always bend over backwards to behave maturely and be respectful towards others attitude. They never behave rudely, never ignore you and so on.
Thirdly, a good neighbor always understand and appreciate different situations. Indeed, when other neighbors run into a huge and serious problem and overwhelm by stress, they make an effort to handle their problem as they may come across. In such case, every neighbor could handle and choose the best way to address problem easily and quickly.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that trustworthy, integrity, understanding, handle problems maturely and so forth, are among important qualities that could bright every neighbors' personality.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer. (90)
- At work or school, you might encounter a problem that requires creativity -for example, you are given a task to complete that is very different from other tasks you do. In work or school situation that requires you to think creatively, would you prefer to (73)
- For schools, assessing teachers’ teaching efficiency is a very important issue. But is it better for other teachers to assess or let students assess teachers? (73)
- tpo 49 (83)
- In order to stay healthy, many people choose to exercise. Some people tend to exercise individually such as running and riding bicycles, etc. Some people tend to participate in group exercises such as team sports. Which one do you prefer and why? (73)
- Some people prefer to focus on ambitious dreams while others think realistic goals are more important. Which do you prefer and why? (73)
- Which one do you prefer? Why?1) a company offering you a job with challenging and interesting projects but fewer vacation days or2) another company offering you a job that is not so challenging and interesting but has more vacation days. (73)
- tpo 50 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (90)
- tpo 49 (70)