What do you want most in a friend someone who is intelligent or someone who has a sense of humor or someone who is reliable Which one of these characteristics is most important to you Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice

What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

Our friends play an important part in our lives. In today's societies, it has become difficult to find a truthful person, someone who can be considered as a ''friend''. Each person will provide a different concept about the characteristics that he or she prefers in a friend. These concepts will be determined by some factors such as educational, social, and even familiar backgrounds. When it comes to me, I outright consider that the best aspect in a friend is the sense of humor. In order to support my point of view, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

To begin with, to have...

Got better.