When teachers assign projects on which students must work together the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects

When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

As students, learning is probably among the most important parts of our lives. Through learning we can understand the worlds better and get prepared for future opportunities and challenges. For some people they thinks it is great and effective to learn through doing projects with other students; Others might think differently, preferring to study the project alone. In my view, I believe it is more effective for students to learn together for two important reasons.

First of all, it is more efficient to work in a group. Instead of doing all the work by yourself, all you have to do is get your part of the project done since it is necessary to break the assignment into parts during teamwork. And later you can share your results of the studying with other group members and learn other parts of the project from others. It is apparently more time efficient. For example, when I work in the chemistry lab, I form group with others to do the job. Once time, we need to synthesis a component and analyze it, and the process is very complicated, including heating up something and also cooling something and the temperature need to be carefully maintained or we would fail. So we divided our work to everyone of us, and we took care of our own job carefully, and finally got it done. I can't imagine if the teacher had asked us to do this project by ourselves, it would be a laborious job and time consuming. From this experience I learned that it is much more efficient to work in a group.

Secondly, learning projects through group work can help us understand the subject better. During and after group work there will likely be some group discussion and we can share our thoughts and understanding, which would help us understand better. For instance, I once had a group discussion with my classmates in high school's history class. That day we were required to discuss an emperor that is famous for his cruelty in Chinese history. And the teacher first tough us several things that king did and let us decide whether he was truly as terrible as people think. The discuss was intense because what the king did actually benefited the country for centuries but the way he did it was too inhuman and costed many lives. And everyone in the group was very active and we learn many things from each other through the talk. Such experience should prove that working in a group can help us understand the subject better.

In a nutshell, although someone might disagree with me on this issue, I think studying through project can really benefit student with more effectiveness, because the it is more efficient to work in a group and also helps us understand it better. More such project should be assigned by teachers.

all you have to do is get your part of the project done
all you have to do is to get your part of the project done
all you have to do is getting your part of the project done

Sentence: For some people they thinks it is great and effective to learn through doing projects with other students; Others might think differently, preferring to study the project alone.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and thinks

No. of Words: 477 while No. of Different Words: 224