Essay topics: Which one do you prefer? Why?
1) a company offering you a job with challenging and interesting projects but fewer vacation days or
2) another company offering you a job that is not so challenging and interesting but has more vacation days.
Undoubtedly, finding and commencing a job is an evitable and crucial juncture in the life of most people because leading a gratifying job is not feasible without a decent job in today's world. People select the various procedure in finding their ideal jobs regarding personalities, aspirations, traditions, and ages. Some people believe that people should rely on careers that offer less vacation time but challenging and interesting. Others take a radically different view and say that people should opt for careers with more vacation time. However, the popular sentiment to which I vehemently cling is that people should bend over backward and try to choose a flexible job, which provides a suitable vacation time. The underlying aim of this essay is to put forward some cogent reasons to shed light on a number of issues in this framework.
To commence with, vast majorities of people have always put their efforts so as to find a decent and well-paid job in order to guarantee their future lives and become financially independent. Generally phrased, flexible time in working play a consequential role in people's lives because it provides an opportunity for people to enjoy from their lives. As a palpable example, in a job with more vacation time human beings will be able to spend more time with their family and get informed of many things that happen to the family members. Indeed, not only can they spend more time with each other but also can address various problems if they come up. To elucidate more on this issue, people after boring and stressful days of working need to relax and unwind and diminish their stress imposed by their job. In this way, not only can they become happy and lively but also can lead to a healthy life.
Another equally salient point in corroborating my stance on this subject is that if people opt for more challenging jobs with less vacation time, they might not be able to stay focus and concentrate on their tasks. If we take a minute to ponder over it, people need the energy to think wisely and deeply to make significant and sound decisions without doing something wrong. So, in a job with more vacation time a great opportunity will be provided for individuals to improve their conditions. It can be deduced from a combination of breadth of coverage and depth of detail that people have to do their tasks precisely and meticulously in order to be successful at their careers. Therefore, they need vacation time to keep on their job because it provides support and incentive.
However, every coin has two sides, the startling fact which flabbergasted and bewildered me is that myriads of people just think of vacation time. In fact, in a job with more vacation time, the employee might not be able to make more money and earn a vast sum of the budget. As far as I know, corporations that offer challenging jobs are more profitable for human beings owing to the fact that they help people accumulate a hoard of money. That being so if people opt for more vacation, they might lose a great chance. However, it was a story in a nutshell; actually, there is more reasonable ground that can lend weight to my personal perspective.
In light of reasons elaborated, I reiterate that
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's a waste of money for Government to fund space travel or space exploration. Give specific examples and details to support your answer. (90)
- At work or school, you might encounter a problem that requires creativity -for example, you are given a task to complete that is very different from other tasks you do. In work or school situation that requires you to think creatively, would you prefer to (73)
- For schools, assessing teachers’ teaching efficiency is a very important issue. But is it better for other teachers to assess or let students assess teachers? (73)
- tpo 49 (83)
- In order to stay healthy, many people choose to exercise. Some people tend to exercise individually such as running and riding bicycles, etc. Some people tend to participate in group exercises such as team sports. Which one do you prefer and why? (73)
- Some people prefer to focus on ambitious dreams while others think realistic goals are more important. Which do you prefer and why? (73)
- Which one do you prefer? Why?1) a company offering you a job with challenging and interesting projects but fewer vacation days or2) another company offering you a job that is not so challenging and interesting but has more vacation days. (73)
- tpo 50 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (90)
- tpo 49 (70)