The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life today's world?

Humans' life which is a dynamic process, sometimes has high pace and other times in a slow motion due to high of pace science progressing. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether the internet invites new experiences for humans' life or not. Some people believe that the internet offers a foundation for making a new lifestyle, there are others holding the opposite opinion on this idea. As far as from my perspective, the internet establishs a platform for experiencing a new lifestyle that is rare in past in that the internet makes a consumerism lifstyle, also it prepares humans for a sedentary condition.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that humans' life is turining to exceissive consumerism by the help of the internet. As a matter of fact, the internet modifies poeples' buying behavior, and mankind uses it for doing daily chores. People use the internet for online shopping, and then they pay by the help of online transactions. It is argued that they have enough time for buying and little spend money : therefore, they have a wide budget for over buying. Furthermore, most of the people use the internet during days and search in a wide variety of sites, which contian various of little advertising flies. These advertisements convince humans for trying new merchendises because all of the advertising compenies have a strong weapon called subliminal messege for persuading any user.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that the internet makes a sedentary lifestyle for humans. In that case, people spend ahuge times front of PC or private compuer, and they just sit there and hardly move. Overusing the internet contributs to a range of disease like obesity, Diabetes and so forth. Additionally, sometimes, people use the internet as a kind of entertainment. That is so dangerous for them resoning that they little participate in society and experience public activities. Human cannot releas tress and unleash tension based on sedentary lifestyle because of monotonous lifestyle. Thus, people cannot do physical works since they enjoy from new conditions next to computer.

To put everything in a nutshell, the internet is a creative innovation in twenty century: hence, it makes a new condition for humans to experience a wide variety of new events and times.

due to high of pace science progressing.

As far as from my perspective,
from my perspective,

Sentence: That is so dangerous for them resoning that they little participate in society and experience public activities.
Description: The word little is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to little

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, the internet establishs a platform for experiencing a new lifestyle that is rare in past in that the internet makes a consumerism lifstyle, also it prepares humans for a sedentary condition.
Error: establishs Suggestion: establish
Error: lifstyle Suggestion: lifestyle

Sentence: The first reason which should be maintained here is that humans' life is turining to exceissive consumerism by the help of the internet.
Error: exceissive Suggestion: excessive
Error: turining Suggestion: turning

Sentence: As a matter of fact, the internet modifies poeples' buying behavior, and mankind uses it for doing daily chores.
Error: poeples Suggestion: peoples

Sentence: Furthermore, most of the people use the internet during days and search in a wide variety of sites, which contian various of little advertising flies.
Error: contian Suggestion: contain

Sentence: These advertisements convince humans for trying new merchendises because all of the advertising compenies have a strong weapon called subliminal messege for persuading any user.
Error: messege Suggestion: message
Error: compenies Suggestion: companies
Error: merchendises Suggestion: merchandise

Sentence: In that case, people spend ahuge times front of PC or private compuer, and they just sit there and hardly move.
Error: ahuge Suggestion: huge
Error: compuer Suggestion: computer

Sentence: Overusing the internet contributs to a range of disease like obesity, Diabetes and so forth.
Error: contributs Suggestion: contribute

Error: resoning Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Human cannot releas tress and unleash tension based on sedentary lifestyle because of monotonous lifestyle.
Error: releas Suggestion: No alternate word

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Don't always use 'people, they' as the subject of a sentence.

----------------------