integrated task writing tpo21

Both reading and speaker discuss about genetically modified trees. The authors brings up some prons of it while in the contrast, the speaker disagrees and points out the negative effects of this process.

First, based on the reading, genetically modified trees are most likely to survive more than natural trees. On the other hand, the speaker asserts that this process will not ensure their survival that is natural trees have more kinds of species and when circumstances change, there are always a few of them that survive and cause their population to grow again but modified trees are more unified and if for example a new virus spread or climate changes, they will all die.

Second, the article says that modified trees are more productive and using them will be more efficient and will decrease the costs. Again, the professor disagrees, explain that using these process has a hidden cost. She explains that each time that people wants to plant the modified seeds they have to pay to the company, and if in future, based on what discussed earlier in the second paragraph, all that trees wiped out, it will cost a fortune.

Third, the passage claims that genetically modified trees grow much faster and in this way, they will be replaced sooner in order to provide sufficient sources for increasing demands. In contrast, the lecturer reveals that modified tree will outcompete ordinary trees with sources such nutrition and soil and therefore they will cause more damage to the nature.

In conclusion, we can see that although the reading argues in favor of using modified trees, the lecture points out some draw backs to this view.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3