integrated task writing tpo21

integrated task writing tpo21

In this set of materials, the article declares that planting genetically modified trees on a large scale can bring some benefits to owners, in this regard, it provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that planting genetically modifies trees also coincides with some problems and costs. Therefore, the professor finds reasons fraudulent and refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading claims that genetically modified trees are harder than natural trees that can survive in the harsh climate. On the other hand, the professor refutes this point by saying that these modifies trees cannot survive. She states that in the poor climate and harsh weather some of the natural trees can survive, but all the genetically modified trees in the contrary situation die.

Second, it is mentioned in the article that myriad economic benefits associated with the genetically modified trees by growing faster and producing more fruits. However, the professor says that planting these trees has hidden costs. According to the professor due to some modifications in those trees, the cost of them would be much higher and producers charge farmers significantly. Also, according to the law, farmers have to pay extra fees when they harvest their fruits from the genetically modified trees.

Third, the reading says that these genetically modified trees prevent overexploitation of wild trees due to their fast growth. Conversely, the professor opposes this point by explaining that these modified trees also damage the wild trees. Because these trees grow aggressively and are planted among native plants, genetically modified trees compete with native trees and plants in nutrition.

genetically modified trees are harder than natural trees that can survive in the harsh climate.

myriad economic benefits associated with the genetically modified trees
myriad economic benefits are associated with the genetically modified trees

Need to be more accurate for details. read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/integrated-toefl-writing-essays/genetically-modi…