Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response.

people always want to discover the whole universe by traveling to different countries and finding out about their culture and historical events. For a long time traveling has been the only option for adventurers to find out more about the world. Honestly, it has not been convenient for every traveler especially when their destination is located on the other hemisphere of the earth. So, some may prefer to watch movies and documentaries to learn about various countries. Although some people think that movies cannot provide a real experience, I am and probably will be one of those who argue that, movies are the best and cheapest option to discover new things about disparate countries.

The first thing that should be taken into consideration is that, movies can provide a background about historical events of countries. In fact, every country has its own history. As a matter of fact, every historical movie can reveal a specific period and exhibit what happened during that period. For example, the united state roughly has two hundred years of its background, therefore, were a movie produced, it could disclose the whole two hundred years in one movie or it could promulgate intense details of a short period of the united state history.

Another thing that should be paid attention is that, movies can stipulate a country’s culture and religion. at first, the culture of a country plays a distinct role in the movies. For example, in the middle east due to the hot weather people go to see each other after sunset. Therefore, in movies, every scene should be recorded in the afternoon which brings difficulties to record them. Moreover, the religion of a country can also influence a movie. for clarification, in the Muslim areas shaking hand between two sexes is prohibited publicly. Consequently, in those movies that are captured in Muslim areas interaction between men and women is in the least degree.

All in all, it can be concluded that entertainment should not be the only reason for watching movies. In another word, a movie can proclaim a lot more than just enjoyment, such as the religion, culture and history of a country which all of them are vital for scientist and historian. In fact, instead of collecting data by going to countries, watching a well-documented movie would be a great and cheapest opportunity for them.

The topic is 'What have you learned about a country from watching its movies?', so it should be specific for we have learned. In the second paragraph, it is not clear for 'What have we learned about a country'.