Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

These days the fashion industry presents some unusual behaviors and things that famous people spread them to the whole universe, consequently, people try to do the same things that famous people do. Nowadays, the fashion industry has claimed that, having pets reveals the lifestyle of a person. Within in a short period all people has had their own pet. As far as I know, having a pet is not a wise act because interaction with animals may decrease the social skill of a person and increase the risk of physical illnesses. Although some argue that with cautious interaction and several physical and mental tests negative influences would be on the wane, but I still insist on my own thesis due to the following reasons.

The first thing that should be taken into consideration is, pet owners social skills modification. some scrutiny promulgates that those people who are in favor of pets and spend most of their time with them might lose their social skills at the high risk. Because after a while those people will be accustomed to pets, it means that they will limit their communication only with pets and will diminish their connection with their friends and family. Therefore, their pet becomes the only person who they are in touch with. Simultaneously, owners of pets will be in danger of losing their jobs. Because when a person pays attention just to a person or pet, all other activities will lose their priority. In another word, the negative impacts of pets on human mind are tangible and indisputable.

The second thing that should be paid attention is, the risk of physical diseases on human from pets. Statistics reveal that those who have a close interaction with pets are in danger of predicament diseases such as, lung Cancer and Asthma. For example, dogs and cats due to their protection system vulnerability are affected by most viruses in the air. Moreover, those animals are the most wanted ones by people as a pet. Hence, people who buy those animals will expose themselves to detrimental physical diseases or even to death.

All in all, deadly disease and mental problems can not be an imperceptible concern. So, I think that the disadvantages of having a pet largely outweigh the advantages. Furthermore, there are myriad ways without any side effects to show off our wealth instead of pets that gradually costs us very much.

all people has had their own pet.
all people have had their own pets.

because interaction with animals may decrease
because the interaction with animals may decrease

The first thing that should be taken into consideration is, pet owners social skills modification.
The first thing that should be taken into consideration is the modification of pet owners' social skills .

the only person who they are in touch with.
the only person whom they are in touch with.

The introduction is too long.

--------------------