Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Studying at night, making ourselves warm at winter and cold at summer are benefits of human activity by producing electricity. While human activity has some advantages, from my prospective I truly believe that human activity is damaging our environment. Using fossil fuel, destroying landscape and clean energy overusing are most essence elements of harmful effects on environment.

First, using fossil fuels despite the money it brings for countries and intensifying their GDP, damages the environment. refining oil damages lands and destroys the wildlife, consuming oil also brings air pollution by green house gases emission which pollutes the air and makes our planet warmer. Moreover, transporting oil and natural gas between countries also destroys the environment, specially if the transportation is done by ships which sometimes they sink and oil exposed to sea.

Second, humans are destroying landscapes and natural habitat. Because the global population is increasing; then more space is needed fore more people. Furthermore, more people means more demand for goods and services therefore so many factories should be built in order to cover that huge demand. For these reasons natural habitat is destroying due to the expansion of cities and more factories.

Third, some countries are now using clean and recycling energies to produce electricity for household and commercial usage. But at the same time some of these countries depend too much on clean energies. For example, Hydro energy causes a decrease in under ground water which will cause land degradation, wind power besides its electricity production may either diminishes rate of truism or makes noise.

In conclusion, using fossil fuels, destroying landscapes and using clean energy too much are most important gist of harmful effects of human activity. This process will be ended to destroyed environment, a planet with with hot weather, polluted water and poor soil without agriculture ability that nobody can exist on that

from my prospective I truly believe //duplicated
from my prospective
or: I truly believe

despite the money it brings for countries and intensifying their GDP,
despite the money it brings for countries to intensify g their GDP,

and oil exposed to sea.
and oils are exposed to sea.

Sentence: Furthermore, more people means more demand for goods and services therefore so many factories should be built in order to cover that huge demand.
Description: The fragment people means more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Some sentences are not developed properly. like:

Studying at night, making ourselves warm at winter and cold at summer are benefits of human activity by producing electricity.

Using fossil fuel, destroying landscape and clean energy overusing are most essence elements of harmful effects on environment.

-----------------------