Some students prefer to study alone Others prefer to study with a group of students Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some students prefer to study in a group and enjoy the enthusiastic atmosphere while other students are in favor of studying alone in a quiet place. Indeed, both of these selections have their own advantages and disadvantages. As far as I am concerned, the only way to become a prominent person on any major is to exercise as much as we can. Hence, I prefer to study alone because of its freedom and quiet ambiance.

The first aspect of studying alone that should be taken into consideration is its freedom. Studying alone makes students study with their favorite style. For example, some students prefer to do their assignment when they are in a supine position on their bed with a loose cloth, some might prefer to eat snacks in the middle of their work on their assignment. Moreover, some students want to listen to a country music while others prefer a quiet atmosphere. Therefore, studying alone gives students to feel comfortable when they are working on their assignment.

Second, studying alone provides students a better focus on their work. It’s obvious that hard lessons such as math, physics and chemistry require an intense concentration to be understood perfectly. For example, when I want to do my assignment especially math assignment, I prefer to choose a suitable time for myself to be fresh and to have my full concentration in order to do home works correctly and perfectly. Furthermore, when I study alone, I have to deal with challenging problems without any insinuate from others, in other word, not only does studying alone help me to learn lessons better by spending so much time on doing assignment on my own, but also, it gives me a chance not to depend on others help and have my confidence to beat them all.

In conclusion, I truly believe in doing assignments by myself. Although some people argue that, when we do our assignment together we can share our ideas and solve all of them to get the best score, I disagree with that, because the only importance of doing assignments is to learn better and challenge our mind to solve problems, in fact, it is not vital to do all the problems, it is essential to understand the terms that are presented in the questions and have an idea to solve them and get information from them.

it is essential to understand the terms that are presented in the questions and have an idea to solve them and get information from them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

We are expecting:

and pay attention to the punctuation marks. Look, this is one sentence which is too long:

Furthermore, when I study alone, I have to deal with challenging problems without any insinuate from others, in other word, not only does studying alone help me to learn lessons better by spending so much time on doing assignment on my own, but also, it gives me a chance not to depend on others help and have my confidence to beat them all

--------------------