In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The key aspect of the 21st century is “development”; countries have been increasing their industries to make themselves economically powerful. Therefore, in my country which is Iran, more and more lands have been substituted from their natural condition to be apt for factories and for beautiful houses. When it comes to this dilemma, although some people think that lands should be in their natural condition for the use of agriculture and other activities, I am and probably will always be one of those who argue that there is more need for industries and housing for the following reasons.

The first priority that should be taken into consideration is the significant increase in population. The more population is; the more space is needed. Should a country fail to provide enough space for its people, destitution among people will be on its apex rate immediately, and soon the country will lose its labor force. Since the population growth is an advent alert for the government, they should make more job opportunity, hence, more industries should be built to provide jobs for unemployed people to cover the intensified demand by numerous consumers.

Another thing that should be paid attention is the country’s condition related to the local weather. According to the estimations approximately 80% of Iran is covered with deserts without any vestige of alive creatures. It means that the lands in those areas are not suitable for humankind due to lack of water and cultivation ability. As a matter of fact, factories can be placed in deserts, because factories do have an eyesore appearance which may diminish the view of cities. Moreover, factories spread the pollution to near areas. also, a factory in a city increases the traffic and the noise around itself which bothers the inhabitant indisputably. therefore, deserts are the appropriate place for them.

In conclusion, the people in my country need more job opportunities to make money and a place to sleep which both of them can be run in execution if more lands transformed from their natural condition. As a matter of fact, I am in favor of people who insist on governmental insinuation to help manufacturers build more factories and apartments for their own residents.

countries have been increasing their industries to make themselves economically powerful.

if more lands transformed from their natural condition.
if more lands are transformed from their natural condition.