Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people.

Well it is true that these days’ media has been trying to ingratiate themselves with affluent people, most importantly famous people like famous singers, actors and actress. Despite flaws that these medias have received, they are still doing the same thing as always. As far as I concern, media’s concentration on famous people is the result of people’s covetousness and medias greediness toward making money out of it.

The first aspect to mention is, people persuade medias for more detail about their favorite famous person; as a matter of fact, those media employ professional photographers in order to capture pictures of famous people’s lifestyle, in other word, nothing should be left outside of their lens. For example, photographers go beyond the limitation and enter to famous people’s privacy to find their wealth, such as their enormous house and luxury cars in it. Meanwhile medias are searching for their relationship with people even should they find relationship between two famous people like a basketball player and a actress, tomorrow surprising news will focus on that.

Another thing that should be taken into consideration is, media focus on famous people in order to make more money than before. If they have flabbergasted news about famous people like their recent engagement then more people will buy their newspapers or will look at their webpages, consequently their rank will be updated easily. Moreover, some of these medias arrange an interview with famous people, at the same time they post hot news about that interview frequently or post a video related to the interview on their website; therefore, more people visit they sites and subscribe as a member for hot news. These technics can motivate sponsors in addition to people, so they can finance medias by building more satellites and more stations for better and more news, also, they can discredit other opponents by their increasing circulation.

In conclusion, it’s a specialized and sophisticated arrangement which claims that medias such as newspapers and televisions are working on their own to provide more news about celebrities and their private life to catch more people attention. Not only does money intensify their avarice personality, but also people encourage them to do that.

Despite flaws that these medias have received
Despite the flaws that these medias have received

Sentence: As far as I concern, media's concentration on famous people is the result of people's covetousness and medias greediness toward making money out of it.
Suggestion: Refer to medias and greediness

The first aspect to mention is, people persuade medias for more detail
The first aspect to mention is that people persuade medias for more details

in order to capture pictures of famous people’s lifestyle
in order to capture the pictures of famous people’s lifestyle

enter to famous people’s privacy to find their wealth, such as their enormous house and luxury cars in it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

for their relationship with people
for their relationships with people

Sentence: Moreover, some of these medias arrange an interview with famous people, at the same time they post hot news about that interview frequently or post a video related to the interview on their website; therefore, more people visit they sites and subscribe as a member for hot news.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and sites

Sentence: In conclusion, it's a specialized and sophisticated arrangement which claims that medias such as newspapers and televisions are working on their own to provide more news about celebrities and their private life to catch more people attention.
Suggestion: Refer to people and attention

----------------------------