kouryaku

kouryaku

In the biology class, the lecturer challenged the article about the benefits of flaxseed.

Firstly, the reading passage argued that flaxseed is beneficial to our health in that it contains sufficient fiber which can aid our digestion system. However, the lecturer cast doubt on the opinion, telling us the risk of overtaking it. According to her, too much fiber may destroy the appropriate bowel function, causing us to go to the bathroom more often.

Another problem the lecturer pointed out was that its benefit is still suspicious. The reading passage referred to the antioxidants flaxseed has as inhibitors of developing some major diseases. On the other hand, the lecturer concluded that their contribution to our health is still under research and nothing conclusive cannot be asserted.

The lecturer also mentioned the fact that flaxseed is not well known to general public and its safety is yet to be revealed. In conclusion, she disagreed to the idea that flaxseed might be helpful to our health condition in terms of appropriate intake, effectiveness, and safety. She concluded that relying on one ingredient for the resources of sufficient nutritions is harmful.