tpo 05

tpo 05

The lecture and article are both about the use of great houses, which are massive stone buildings found in a New Mexico. The teacher states that the uses of houses, which are states in reading, are unconvinent for the following reasons.

First of all, the issue of using for living. The teacher says that Those buildings are like appartments from outside but from inside are not. These buildings could not afford more than 10 families because they did not have enough fireplaces for cooking. people could not live in those places. On the other hand, reading states that those buildings could have 100 families.

Secondly, the trouble of using as storages. The professor mentions that great houses could use as a storage for maize even though those buildings have big rooms. He says that there is no any containers or trace for storage crops. Crops are found in the floor. However, reading asserts that those buildings were used as storages.

Finally, the peoblem of using as event centers. The teacher says that finding broken pots did not mean that these locations are used for event because the researchers found other construction materials. These materials might trash or remanant of the workers food.