TPO 19

TPO 19

According to the information presented in the reading passage, it can be clearly understood that new advertisement method that used by companies to presents their goods is not a good and fare way for increasing the sales of their products. However, considering the points stated in the listening passage, the lecturer is of the opinion that the duty of Buzzers and their rolls are completely different from points mentioned in the reading passage.

As for the facts mentioned in the reading passage, the author is persuaded that the first downside of Buzzers for consumers is that most of the time they don't know the person who is try to persuade the society to buy the product is hired by company or just say his/her personal idea about the product. On the other hand, the lecturer is of the opinion that it is false and the individuals, whose just satisfied with product try to advertise it and they always tell the truth.

Another points made by the Buzzer in contrast with reading opinion is that they are the best chance for buyers to ask their questions about products. In addition, they could present more information, as the TV or other advertisement ways couldn’t. On the other hand the passage believed that the Buzzers can conceal the disadvantage of products and show them in a way that the company wants.

The last and the most important disadvantage of the Buzzers made by author is that it could destroy the social relationship among people because always they try to cajole consumers to buy the products and it seems dishonesty. While the man's elaborate on the profit of this way for society. He said Buzzers can share their experiences about the products and this is the honestly way.

new advertisement method that used by companies to presents their goods
new advertisement method that is used by companies to present their goods
new advertisement method used by companies to present their goods

from points mentioned in the reading passage.
from the points mentioned in the reading passage.

Sentence:... who is try to persuade the society to buy the product is hired by company or just say his/her personal idea about the product.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and try

the individuals, whose just satisfied with product try to advertise it and they always tell the truth.
the individuals, who are just satisfied with the product try to advertise it and they always tell the truth.

While the man's elaborate on the profit of this way for society.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?