TPO 25, Integrated

TPO 25, Integrated

The passage mainly explains that a jar clay had been excavated in Iraq, which contain copper cylinder surrounding an iron rod. Archeologists say this artificial did not use as battery. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

Firstly, the article claims that vessels did not use as battery since it has not any wire and conduct for attaching to electricity devices. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that this artificial was found by local people not archeologists, therefore, they either did not discover other materials or thrown out them.

Secondly, copper cylinders inside the jar is similar to copper cylinders discovered in near place that used for holding scrolls of sacred texts not generating electricity, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She mentions that although this ancient jar is similar to another cylinder. it is not prove anything since ancient inventor made electricity by the help of iron and chemical liquid. Also, sometimes, artificial made for one purpose, and then people used from it as other purposes.

Third, the reading points out that ancient people had not any device for replying by the help of battery. In contrast, the speaking says that this jar cylinder used for invisible power like shocking and sensation. Ancient medicine used from shocking in order to heel muscular pain and ache.

Sentence: Archeologists say this artificial did not use as battery.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by did
Suggestion: Refer to artificial and did

Sentence: The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that this artificial was found by local people not archeologists, therefore, they either did not discover other materials or thrown out them.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Refer to artificial and was

in near place that used for holding scrolls
in near places that used for holding scrolls

it is not prove anything
it does not prove anything

this jar cylinder used for invisible power
this jar cylinder is used for invisible power

--------------------
Definitions of artificial

adjective
made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural.
her skin glowed in the artificial light

(of a person or a person's behavior) insincere or affected.
an artificial smile
synonyms: insincere, feigned, false, unnatural, contrived, put-on, exaggerated, forced, labored
----------------------