A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.agree or disagree?

A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.

agree or disagree?

Human being is dominate creature in the world due to its unique characteristics. There has been an ongoing debated as to whether sense of humor is the most crucial trait for human or not. While some people believe that a sense of humor made mankind powerful enough for establishing better life, there are others holding the opposite idea o this point. From my perspective, having a good sense of humor trait can be a necessary charactristic for people in that it motivates citizens for making a team work, also society can be developed in the short time.

The first reason which should be maintained here is that people make a great foundation for group working via having a good sense of the humor. As a matter of fact, people are able to divide duties in the group. It is argued that humans save time and energy for doing any plan. The relationships between group work and absence of a good sense of humor are poles apart. Furthermore, people can broaden that their horizon of knowledge and experiences by consulting and brainstorming owing to share ideas. That boosts individuals' self- reliance for making future plans because they can achieve to their goals, and arriving to one goal is the starting poin to another.

Another factor which deserves to be considered is that society being look like tidy thereby the help of a respectful atmosphere. In that case, society will exploits its humans' resource efficiently since society can examine all of its citizens in the group projects. This method is strong for preparing new work forces in order to make a responsibility in the near future reasong that experienced workers give their own knowledge to others. Additionally, masses can talk about their personal opinions for constructing the society because they take a bundle of solutions in the respectful condition. Thus, having a good sense of humer provides a foundation to get a great achievement. The same boiling water soften potatoes and harden eggs, It is argued that a good result is originated from a well-designed plan not its condition.

To put everything in a nutshell, a good sense of humor is the best humans qualities because it offers a platform to devoloping the world based on the group work and collaboration.

Human being is dominate creature
Human being is the dominated creature

Definitions of dominate
verb
have a commanding influence on; exercise control over.
the company dominates the market for operating system software
synonyms: control, influence, exercise control over, command, be in command of, be in charge

society being look like tidy thereby the help of a respectful atmosphere.

society will exploits its humans' resource
society will exploit its humans' resource

Sentence: From my perspective, having a good sense of humor trait can be a necessary charactristic for people in that it motivates citizens for making a team work, also society can be developed in the short time.
Error: charactristic Suggestion: characteristic

Sentence: That boosts individuals' self- reliance for making future plans because they can achieve to their goals, and arriving to one goal is the starting poin to another.
Error: poin Suggestion: point

Sentence: This method is strong for preparing new work forces in order to make a responsibility in the near future reasong that experienced workers give their own knowledge to others.
Error: reasong Suggestion: reason

Sentence: Thus, having a good sense of humer provides a foundation to get a great achievement.
Error: humer Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, a good sense of humor is the best humans qualities because it offers a platform to devoloping the world based on the group work and collaboration.
Error: devoloping Suggestion: developing

-----------------------