The extended family is less important now than it was in past.

Family is a indespensable parcel in human life since they are able to make members punctual, disciplined, cooperative and obidient. There is ongoing debate as to whether extended family is better than small family or not. While some people believe that small family is able to realize their goals better now, there are others holding the idea that extended family is powerful enough to make better platform for future life. As far as from my perspective, extended family is a golden opportunity for living in these days in that not only has extended family freelnce lifestyle, but also they become successful quickly.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that extended family is able to solve their problem based on group work. As a matter of fact, extended family has wide variety of solutions for rooting out problems since they share idea and make team for finding resource of obstacle and solving them. That prepares them for benefiting from consulting and brainstorming. In contrast, small family works lonely and to be tired much fast. Furthermore, they have enough time for solving problem reasoning that extended family has enough work forces for dividing duty. Therefore, members would save time, and saved time is more precious for them since they could dedicate it on valuable items like spending more time beside each other for enjoying from own life. In contrary, small family usually are busy from a huge amount disorganized chores.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered that extended family to be success easily. In that case, experiences made by one individual would be exposed to all members who wanted to achiev their goal. It is argued that new generation has a paved road for trying during their life because of using from valuable advice. While small family should use of less personal experiences for solving problem, which is similar to walk without light in darkness. Additionally, extended family has emotionfull condition for living together. It provide close condition to boost self-relince and live with strong plan. Children to be proud by empowering themslves through emotional tools. In the other hand, small family members always are lone and cannot talk about emotional problem due to lack of enough componion.

To put everything in a nutshell, family always makes better foundation for its member to spend time in the world, this journey is achievable by the help of extended family due to a lot of it advantages.

Family is a indespensable parcel
Family is an indispensable parcel

There is ongoing debate
There is an ongoing debate

Another factor, which deserves to be considered that extended family to be success easily

has emotionfull condition
has emotional condition

due to a lot of it advantages.
due to a lot of its advantages.

Sentence: Family is a indespensable parcel in human life since they are able to make members punctual, disciplined, cooperative and obidient.
Error: obidient Suggestion: obedient
Error: indespensable Suggestion: indispensable

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, extended family is a golden opportunity for living in these days in that not only has extended family freelnce lifestyle, but also they become successful quickly.
Error: freelnce Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In that case, experiences made by one individual would be exposed to all members who wanted to achiev their goal.
Error: achiev Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: Additionally, extended family has emotionfull condition for living together.
Error: emotionfull Suggestion: emotional

Sentence: It provide close condition to boost self-relince and live with strong plan.
Error: self-relince Suggestion: self reliance

Sentence: Children to be proud by empowering themslves through emotional tools.
Error: themslves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: In the other hand, small family members always are lone and cannot talk about emotional problem due to lack of enough componion.
Error: componion Suggestion: companion