tpo 27.1

tpo 27.1

The text and lecturer offer two opposing views on the accuracy of the hypothesis which illustrates the possible causes of Little Ice Age. While the text lists some factors as the main reasons of this phenomenon, the professor counters these specific points and presents some clues to call into question for the information in the reading passage.

First of all, the professor refutes the effect of ocean currents disruption hypothesis which in the reading part is named as a main cause of Little Ice Age. The lecturer asserts that the disruption of ocean currents had been happened in Europe, and North America. However, this occasion took place in the southern hemisphere. Consequently, there is no any solid evidence between the disruption and Little Ice Age.

Next, although the passage uses the surmise of volcanic eruption as one of the reasons which origin this event, the professor doubts the truth of this claim. As lecturer states if a huge volcanic eruption take place, there will be a huge dust clouds. These clouds lead to the colorful sunset and gray snows instead of the white one. While there is no any evidences of these alternations on that period.

Finally, the lecturer argues the influence of the decrement in the human population. Meanwhile, the passage presumes this decreasing governed the forests shaped in place of the farm land. A huge amount of trees paved the path to cleaner atmosphere with less CO2 and cooler environment. Based upon the professor's perspective this incident takes a long span to happen. However, there was no time for this event, because after each decrement in the population there was a fast increment in the population, who needs the form lands for agriculture. Thus, they cut off the forests.

Sentence: First of all, the professor refutes the effect of ocean currents disruption hypothesis which in the reading part is named as a main cause of Little Ice Age.
Suggestion: Refer to currents and disruption

if a huge volcanic eruption take place,
if a huge volcanic eruption takes place,