TPO 36 integrated cloud seeding is good and have been proved lab experiments support this approach countries observed its effectiveness local studies have accepted its value

TPO 36 integrated
cloud seeding is good and have been proved. lab experiments support this approach. countries observed its effectiveness. local studies have accepted its value.

The article asserts that cloud seeding positively affects the protection of crops from hail. The educator, on the other hand, overthrows the author's explanations and thinks that the results are not completely clear. In the following, her justifications, used to shed light on this controversial argument, will be discussed thoroughly.

First of all, the reading claims that lab experiments endorse this strategy as snow was formed instead of hail pellets. However, the professor rejects this opinion, mainly because she insists that the results are might be credible only in laboratory conditions. Silver iodide, as the professor said, may form to anything which is bad for the real conditions in a region since it can cause drought and lack of water due to cloud seeding.

Secondly, the passage cited that some countries have announced its effectiveness for its successful utilization in precipitation control. Nonetheless, the teacher believes that the experiment in the Asia cannot be repeated in USA with necessarily same outcomes insomuch as in Asia, it was done in urban locations with their specific conditions. Although air pollution is a favorable condition for cloud seeding in urban sites as they cause interactions in the clouds, this process may not work properly in unpolluted farming regions of America.

Tertiary, the essay declared that local researches acknowledged the value of this process as scholars, by using this strategy, have found a reduction of crop damage in comparison with former years, but the lecturer says that these results are not convincing. She reminds that hail damage did not just happen in the location of the study but also in east, south, and north of the location. Therefore, she concludes that the damage was due to a natural phenomenon in the region, and it had nothing to do with the so called cloud seeding approach.