TPO 40 integrated Venus is hard to live it has pressure poisonous chemical compounds no water and oxygen and no sunlight

TPO 40 integrated.
Venus is hard to live. it has pressure, poisonous chemical compounds, no water and oxygen, and no sunlight.

The article asserts that the conditions on Venus's surface is so harsh that people cannot live permanently there. The professor, however, rejects this idea and claims that this theory is possible even though it is challenging. He declares that one solution is to make a floating station (like a balloon) above Venus's surface at a height about 50 kilometers. This dwelling in this distance can solve the problems mentioned by the author. The lecturer's explanations will be discussed in the following.

First of all, the reading upholds that the atmospheric pressure on Venus's surface is ninetyfolds in comparison with Earth's, which makes living impossible. The lecturer acknowledges this physical fact but says that in the station the pressure is lower than Venus's surface, simply because it is higher than the core of the planet which lowers the pressure. This station, as the professor quotes, undergoes a pressure virtually the same as the Earth's surface.

Secondly, the essay asserts that there are no places on the Venus restoring water; moreover, its atmosphere mostly consists of carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid with no trace of oxygen and water vapor. The teacher recognizes that these poisonous chemical compounds can be processed to make water and oxygen in that station. As these materials are abundant in Venus's surface, they can be easily obtained and be changed to useful materials. This will omit the need to import oxygen and water from the Earth.

Tertiary, the passage reminds us that radiations of sun rarely reach Venus's surface due to huge clouds. The lecturer, on the other hand, insists that although clouds are still available near the floating station, they are relatively thinner. These clouds also reflects the sunlight; therefore, the station can exploit both the reflected sunlight and the sunlight which reaches the surface. These energy sources can be generated to provide the electricity of the station.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.