TPO 40 integrated writing

TPO 40: integrated writing

Both the reading and the passage talk about whether or not it is likely for humans' presence on Venus for ever. The reading presents some problems indicating that Venus has too harsh conditions for maintaining a human presence there. The professor, nevertheless, casts doubt on this claim by bringing up three reasons to refute the author's view.

Firstly, the author alleges that the pressure at Venus's surface is at least 90 times greater than those at Erth's surface. Therefore, it causes everything which lands on Venuse's surface to be crushed. Conversely, the lecturer highlights that it is true that the pressure of Venus' surface is higher than usual, but it can be solved by establishing stations 50 kilometers higher than Venus's surface since there are normal pressures in such high.

Secondly, the reading holds the view that there are not adequate water and oxygen on Venus' surface. Additionally, it is not practical to supply water and oxygen from Earth. In contrast, the professor contends that, since the planet's atmosphere consists of carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid, it is possible to make sufficient water and oxygen through a chemical process. As a result, no need to bring water and oxygen from the Earth.

Finally, the author points out that Venus's surface receives little sunlight. Duse, there is a lack of light for humans to get electricity to power their equipment and machines. Conversely, the lecturer asserts that the layer of the clouds is not thick on this plant. Moreover, humans can capture the lights reflecting from the clouds to Venus' surface as well as Venus' surface to the atmosphere in order to create electricity.