Essay topics: TPO-46 - Integrated Writing Task In the United States, medical information about patients traditionally has been recorded and stored on paper forms. However, there are efforts to persuade doctors to adopt electronic medical record systems in which form
The main idea of both the passage and the talk is about using electronic forms to record medical information rather than traditionally recorded paper forms. In the text, the author explains three main advantages of the electronic forms to the paper version. The lecturer challenges all the viable benefits mentioned in the reading, and believes that none of these benefits achievable.
Firstly, the author states that using the electronic forms rather than paper forms will reduce the costs for saving and storage of the paper records. Conversely, the lecturer brings up the idea that electronic forms cannot reduce costs for storage of papers since the doctors have been using the paper version forms as a backup in the emergencies. Besides, the paper versions have a signature of patients. Therefore, doctors will not dis continue using paper forms.
Furthermore, the author asserts that implementing electronic forms will lead to less medical errors and will make it more understandable for everyone. On the other hand, the lecturer posits that doctors utilize pen when they examine the patients, so they are possible to make errors. Additionally, doctors' hand writing is understandable for people who will enter this information to the computer.
Eventually, the reading passage holds the opinion that electronic forms will provide large amount of data that other doctors can use this information. The lecturer, however, rebuts this idea by pointing out that there are very strict policy for using other patients medical records. Also, patients are able to block their records for using to other purposes. Therefore, if others want to use database they need for patients permissions.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||SinaSina||85||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||negiin||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Shayooooon||80||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||rena1071||76||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||manouchehrxp||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||atiyeah||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||biol||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Foxman||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Sabarnakha||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Rash3223||73||Read full essay|
- Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games for fun and entertainment; playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- Extra 2- Integrated writing (3)
- People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co workers- than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. (73)
- Extra 1 - Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To improve the quality of education, universities should spend money on salaries university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- TPO 29-Integrated writing (63)
- TPO 29- Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO 28 -Integrated Writing (70)