Tpo 55

Tpo 55

The text provide information about dessertification that is a consequence of the climate change and there is a way proposed to tackle this problem is using a box shaped device to help trees grow. The author also proposed that as according to scientist this devices will not be effective and feasable fighting against the desertification. In this line of thought proposes three main reason. On the other hand, the professor cast doubt on the cited reasons, categorically denies them one by one.

First. The writer, argues that these boxes are 25 doller each one and using them as the process requires planting millons of threes can not be economically reasonable. However, the woman in the audio part, denies this reason, beliving that, each boxes can be used for 25 trees one by one, since they are reuseable, considering these it is plauseable financially to use such boxes.

second, the author claims that using these boxes calls for asking local people and provide services to protect and using thsese boxes. In addition, people are too weak to do uch thing by themselve since these trees are not providing food for eating. On the contrary, the professor, refutes this reasons, points out that as these boxes can be used for cultivate other plants, It can be used for planting vegtable foods. Besides, the branches of the tree can be used as a fire wood for local people. So they will be motivated enough to protect and service this boxes.

Third, The passage acclaims that as the device's ability to maintain water is confined. it can only offer water to keep a tiny tree. thus, afteroutgrowing the treeface harsh environment of water scarcity. In sharp contrast, the lecture rejects this idea, professes that as the threes outgrow the box their roots are long enough to gain wateer and survive. A study showed that 90 percebt of trees which cultivated by this method could survived after two years when the device was removed.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.