TPO 55 Writing Integrated Because of climate change more and more land that was once used to grow crops or provide food for animals is turning to dry unusable desert land There are many proposals about how to stop this process known as desertification A n

Both the author of the article and the lecturer's statements revolve around whether the box-shaped devices can be beneficial to avoid desertification by maintainig the trees in arid areas. Regarding the passage, the author profoundly believes that there are three plausible hypotheses which altogether attest that these tools are not successful enough to fight against the desertification. However, the professor cals all the mentioned claims into question since they lack enough evidence to be considered credible. In fact, she believes that these pieces of equipment have pros that can help avoiding this phenomena and addresses in detail, the trouble with each point made in the reading text.
First and foremost, the author of the reading states that the metioned devices are not cheap enough for affected countries that can help them to install them for millions of trees. The professor repudiets this fallacious belief by referring to more strong evidence. According to the lecturer, if we take the whole process into account considering the number of trees that the device can support, it seems worthfull. She elaborates on this by bringing up the point that, when a tree become grown enough that the box can not support it anymore, people can transfere the device to a younger tree and this action can be repeated several times. Thus, this hypothesis is excluded and not convincing that box-shaped devices are costly.
Another hypothesis, presented by the essayist, hold the idea that this process is lack in enough motivation for local people who are the main workers, because they cannot provide their familie's nurishment using these devices. Nevertheless, the orator explicitly addresses this point when she states that the farmers can export the collected water in order to water their edible vegitation. Additionally she goes on to say that this procedure not only provides enough water for farming but also gives enough firewoods for them by using the large trees branches. Thus, the second claim is also ruled out as the result of more dcisive facts which is offered by the professor.
Finally, the author brings his arguments to close by suggesting that box-shaped devices water reservier are not large enough to supply large trees while he actually ignores one crucial fact. The more trees grow, the more their roots expand deeper in the soil under the dry suface. Not surprisingly, the lecturer takes issue with this claim by contending that when the roots grow under the dry soil, they do not need the boxes anymore and up to 90% of them can survive without the devices; there fore the tools can be passed to younder trees. Consequently, this hypothesis is also based on wrong reasoning.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.