tpo02 Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage

tpo02
Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

The lecture and reading are both about working as a team. The professor says thar working as a groub will have many disadvanteges for a group. However, the reading mentions many benefits for working together.

First of all, the trouble of enhancing group's information. The teacher says that the groups have many members and not all individuals might engage with team every times. Also, they might not follow team. As a result, other individual will impcat by these workers. On the other hand, the reading says that being engaged in groub will improve a group's knowledge.

Secondly, the issue of making mistake. The lecturer states that when the group make a problem, the members could not know how prform this fail. Moreover, the successed work will return for all a group not for good laborers. on the other hands, the passages says that working as a group could reduce to face a mistake.

Finally, the problem of group prosses can return for some members. The lecturer mentions that the discions in the teams work might be biased. Some people may influence on group than others. As a result, the opinion for other individual will ignor. However, the reading says that working as group make the team shine and advanced. They will be