Essay topics: tpo42
The reading states three solutions which help birds to distinguish between glass and open air. However, the professor states that none of the author's solutions are effectively help birds. He refutes each of author's solution.
First, the reading passage claims that businesses can use one-way Glass instead of regular clear glass. However, the professor opposes this point by saying that if one bird is on the outside of the glass, the One-Way Glass reflect just as a mirror, and also the One-Way Glass may reflect the sky or trees, as the bird don't understand the mirror so it got problems for the birds.
Second, the passage posits that colorful design can be effective for birds to distinguish the glass. While, the professor refutes this solution again and he says that it has problem. According to the professor, the birds perceive opening as open hole therefor it can injure them.
Third, the reading states an artificial Magnetic-Field to guide birds from buildings as a solution. The professor opposes this point again by explaining that this artificial Magnetic-Field can be effective for traveling long distance, for example when birds migrate from a cold place to a warm place after winter, but it doesn't work for short traveling, for instance traveling from a place in city to another place in the city. He explains that in short travelling birds use brightness of light so it can't be effective.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||paras2||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 days ago||salarmoheb||3||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||leila_k||76||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||schu23||80||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||mamo||3||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 weeks ago||abbytseng||75||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||ece-16||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||majduleen||3||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||shayan70||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||shayanhgh||80||Read full essay|
- TPO 45 (3)
- tpo45-Q1 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite) (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country. (63)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more. (71)
- tpo42 (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of television is to educate, not to entertain. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework for students every dayBut the big argument among teachers is that how much homework is enough for students? do they do assignment every day? (73)
- tpo40-Q1-rewrite (80)